How to submit a paper?
The manuscripts should be submitted via the editorial platform of the journal. Before submitting, please read the sections 'Copyright Notice' and 'Latex template' below Author guidelines.
To submit, an account has to be created by the author on this platform. Afterwards, the author can simply log in.
The usual submission format of an article is the PDF format. If the article is accepted for publication, all source files (tex or latex, bibtex, illustrations) will be required from the author, typeset using the Open Journal of Mathematical Optimization LaTeX author's class available at 'Latex template'.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is an original work, has not previously been published, and is not under consideration for publication by any other journal (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- No part of the submission is copied from any other work.
- The content of the submission contains nothing which infringes on anyone's copyright, right of privacy, or other rights.
- All permissions required for any material used from other copyrighted publications have been obtained.
- The submission has been formatted in LaTeX.
- If the article is no more than 8 pages, check that box upon submission to ensure first answer within 3 months.