SUBMIT A PAPER
How to submit a paper?
The usual submission format of an article is the PDF format. If the article is accepted for publication, all source files (tex or latex, bibtex, illustrations) will be required from the author. Authors are required to prepare their article in the standard LaTeX class amsart.cls using the ojmo module.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is an original work, has not previously been published, and is not under consideration for publication by any other journal (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- No part of the submission is copied from any other work.
- The content of the submission contains nothing which infringes on anyone's copyright, right of privacy, or other rights.
- All permissions required for any material used from other copyrighted publications have been obtained.
- The submission has been formatted in LaTeX as indicated in the Author Guidelines and taking into account the recommendations given there.
- If the article is no more than 8 pages, check that box upon submission to ensure first answer within 3 months.